Cincy Brands, is creating the leading scaled operating company of “better for you” omnichannel brands with the goal of building a $1B+ portfolio. We already have a shared operating platform that includes a best-in-class marketplace reseller, warehousing operations, and one owned Brand. We are acquiring high potential $2-10MM revenue brands with positive margins that have demonstrated consumer demand across at least two channels - traditional retail, direct-to-consumer, or eCommerce marketplaces.
About The Role
We are looking for a Media/Advertising Manager with experience in the ecommerce space, specifically with knowledge of Amazon advertising. As a Media/Advertising Manager, you will manage paid media and advertising campaign strategy, setup, ongoing optimization, and reporting across the portfolio. This is a unique role, because you will own advertising for a portfolio of owned brands as well as working with top CPG brands to execute advertising for their products through our portfolio company Vitabox. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, data-driven, and follows trends within advertising and media.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage marketplace paid media and advertising campaign strategy, setup, and optimization
- Research and analyze our business to recommend channel, budget, and targeting strategies
- Setup and monitor multiple campaigns across Amazon and other channels
- Synthesize performance data and present concise, actionable insights to the team
- Proactively identify business opportunities for the business
- Maintain an integrated approach to strategy, creative, and advertising, and enroll cross functional team members where relevant
- Help team prioritize and execute business deliverables, and provide clear direction and vision on priorities to achieve team goals
- Must have prior hands-on experience planning and executing media and advertising campaigns (including keyword research, content optimization, paid aids, bid/budget management, and reporting).
- Recent Amazon advertising experience is required
- Experience with some or all of the following: Programmatic Advertising, Paid Search/PPC/SEM, Amazon Advertising
- Experience recommending campaign budgets based on historical data and best practices
- Experience utilizing Helium 10, Jungle Scout, and other relevant tools
- Desire for more ownership and accountability with limited oversight
- Strategic thinker, analytical, and ability to learn quickly